Tuesday 22 March 2011

The Third Zone Issue Two - Extra

Originally my intention was to write a season long piece covering the eighth Doctor Adventure Season Four given that it has just come to an end but given my tendency to ramble in reviews I have decided for the sake of the sanity of our readers to split it into two halfs.

The upside is that I have added an extra section to The Third Zone that covers my firest five reviews of the season - Death in Blackpool to Deimos - and I hope you enjoy reading them!

http://the-third-zone.blogspot.com/p/eight-doctor-adventures-series-four.html

The second half of the piece featuring the dramatic events of Ressurection of Mars through to To the Death will be published in the third issue of the fanzine plus some exciting interviews with Nick Briggs and Niky Wardley to discuss the seasons developments.

No comments: